Los 10 grupos indie-rock que deberían dominar el mundo

Quizás conozcáis algunos, todos, o ninguno, pero tenéis un enlace en cada título de la canción para disfrutarla. No os los perdáis y poneos el volumen bien alto:
Elbow

Oh, kiss me like the final meal
Yeah, kiss me like we die tonight


Phoenix

Lie down, you know it's easy,
like we did it all summer long


Yeah Yeah Yeahs

We´ve seen the nightmare of the lies that you speak
The beast that I lie beneath is coming in


L.A.

If you wanna leave please take,
please take my hands


Mumford and Sons

Take all the courage you´ve left,
you´ve wasted all on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head


The Dandy Warhols

And I have known love, like a whore
from at least 10,000 more

Franz Ferdinand

So if you´re lonely
you know I´m here waiting for you

Two Door Cinema Club

I can tell just what you want,
you don´t want to be alone

Polock

We are young and proud,
sitting at the edge of the world to see the fireworks

Vampire Weekend

And though it’s been a long time
Youre right back where you started from
I see it in your eyes
That now youre giving up the gun



1 comentario:

  1. Anónimo21.4.11

    No son malos pero todos se pasan de modernos.

    ResponderEliminar