Los 10 grupos indie-rock que deberían dominar el mundo

Quizás conozcáis algunos, todos, o ninguno, pero tenéis un enlace en cada título de la canción para disfrutarla. No os los perdáis y poneos el volumen bien alto:

Oh, kiss me like the final meal
Yeah, kiss me like we die tonight


Lie down, you know it's easy,
like we did it all summer long

Yeah Yeah Yeahs

We´ve seen the nightmare of the lies that you speak
The beast that I lie beneath is coming in


If you wanna leave please take,
please take my hands

Mumford and Sons

Take all the courage you´ve left,
you´ve wasted all on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head

The Dandy Warhols

And I have known love, like a whore
from at least 10,000 more

Franz Ferdinand

So if you´re lonely
you know I´m here waiting for you

Two Door Cinema Club

I can tell just what you want,
you don´t want to be alone


We are young and proud,
sitting at the edge of the world to see the fireworks

Vampire Weekend

And though it’s been a long time
Youre right back where you started from
I see it in your eyes
That now youre giving up the gun

1 comentario:

  1. Anónimo21.4.11

    No son malos pero todos se pasan de modernos.